WONDERFUL AMENITIES OFFERED
- Dockable Private Lake Properties
- Enjoy Boating on your OWN private lake
- Pristine Mountain Stream Properties
- High Elevation Long Range Mountain Views.
- Incredible Views of Brasstown Bald and the Chattahoochee National Forest.
- Fully Furnished Lakeside Clubhouse with Lakeside Pool
- Brand New Community Docks and Boat Ramp
- All paved roads, underground utilities, and gated entrance including water service to every property
- Wilderness conservation areas and borders Chattahoochee National Forest
Lake Laceola is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains just minutes from the widely popular town of Helen, GA and just a short drive to Cleveland, GA. Helen has a rich history linked to the Cherokee Indians and is a re-creation of an alpine village complete with cobblestone alleys and old world towers. Shopping, camping and cabins rentals, restaurants, theater, family activities, waterfalls, museums, history, art, fishing, golf are all just minutes away from Lake Laceola!
Area festivals include annual hot air balloon races, Wine Fest, Volksmarch, Oktoberfest, 4th of July fireworks, Bavarian Nights of Summer, and Christmas parades. Helen hosts the longest Oktoberfest in the South!